These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

FAMILY BUSINESS INVESTMENT OFFER

From: georgeudeh01 - georgeudeh01@terra.com.mx

From George Udeh

FAMILY BUSINESS INVESTMENT OFFER

Greetings,

In appreciation of your esteemed contact received through a reliable
source and the choice of your country I wish to introduce myself, I
am George Udeh a national of Mali the son of the late Daniel Udeh of the blessed memory. I know thisletter might come to you as a surprise but I honestly do not intendto surprise you.

I write this letter in respect of my intention to invest the sum of US$8M (Eight Million United State Dollars)with you.

I inherited this money from my mother. This money was got
through the smuggling and sale of Diamond and Timber when my father
was the traditional head of my town.

My mother though not the legal wife used her privileged position to
engage in the business of Diamond and Timber since she knows that her
survival will depend on how much she can get out of the privilege
situation. When my father was assassinated on 16th Jan. 02 by one of
his bodyguards Rashidi Kasereke through the conspiracy of some top
traditional chiefs that wanted to topple him, I escaped to United Kingdombecause of the fear that I might be arrested by my half brother
Joseph Udeh the present head of our town.

Actually his mother and my mother are not in the best of relationship because of who among them will be the first lady tussle and this ultimately affected us their children, based on this my mother advised me to leave Mali for security reason, while the funds were deposited
with a Security Company in Togo.

On getting to United Kingdom where I have been living since then as a
political refugee I have seeking for a reliable foreigner who can
assist me in moving this money out for safe banking and profitable
investment. Honestly I contacted you because I don't want to invest
this money in United Kingdom due to my status here as a political
Refugee.

And moreover I wouldn't want to take risk because this money
is all that I and my Mother is depending on because My half brother
has seized all my father's assets and money leaving me and my mother
empty handed without knowing about this funds deposited at the
Security Company in Togo, so that is why I decided that investing
this money abroad should be the best investment for me.
I will be honored if I can be given the privilege of investing this money with your help.

In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind
enough to respond to this distress call to save my mother and I from
a hopeless future. And if you agree, I hereby agree to compensate
your sincere and candid effort in this regard with 20% of the total
money and annual 5% of the after tax returns on investment for the
first three years.

Thereafter, the term shall be varied. 5% for expenses, which may arise during the transaction, fax and phone bills inclusive. $8million US Dollars. when the money ($8million) is moved into your discrete account, you will be allowed to draw 20% your favor, while the remaining 70% will be invested meaningfully for our future if possible in your area of business and deterrents sectors of the Economy in your country which are dividends yielding

Whatever your decision is please reach me immediately through my
Email and keep this letter tight secret for the interest of my
family.

Best Regards,
GEORGE UDEH (for the family