These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 22, 2006

FROM: MISS. JAN PLEASE REPLY MY MAIL

My Home Address:
Government House Alausa
Ikeja Lagos.
Tel: +2348035751438


I am Miss. Jan Tinubu, the daughter of the present Governor of Lagos
State, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu. I have the sum of twenty five million
four hundred thousand united state Dollars $25.400,000.00 deposited in
a security Company in Ghana. And the top list of my priority is where
to invest this money outside my country." reason best known to me". I
urgently need your assistance in providing a reliable genuine trade or
company where I can invest the fund and immediately meet with you in your
country for settlement. Please I will kindly welcome your advice too.

I am expecting your urgent mail response. I need your support and
urgent response. I have resigned my appointment in the state ministry
because of the investment. The $25.4M is presently deposited in a security
company in Ghana and would like you to assist me to get the funds out
from the Safekeeping Company as the new beneficiary because it was
deposited as a family treasure in a trunk box.

Also if you assist me on this and everything is finally done, then I
will now fly down to meet with you in your country so that we can think
of what good business to invest the money on. Please you replying back
to me to let me know that you can assist me then you must be ready to
stand for this because I cannot come out on this since am a Daughter to
the present Governor of Lagos State. But this is real because there is
no risk involve.

If you are capable of assisting me then reply back to me. Also you
have to keep it confidential and if you are really want to help me in
this business you have to bring out all your heart and seriousness because
this business is my life, my hope and my future at last both of us
will benefit from this business.

Details will be given to you as soon as you reply this mail, do not
fail reply me through this e-mail address.


Thanks
Miss. Jan Tinubu