These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Aupair And Nanny Needed ASAP

From: Jack Simth - simthpilot@gmail.com

Hello,

Good day to you,My name is Mr Jack Simth 38years of Age. I m An air pilot
here in the United states of America,men i m lookin for an aupair or nanny
who will be staying here in my home with my kids,with the age of 3 and 5
years old(Christine 3yrs old & Joey 5yrs old) while i'm off to work because
my wife died not quiet long....but due to my work and i don't play with my
kids at all. It is because of them i work and i can pay so much on them.
I need an Aupair that is loving,caring,determined and have experience that
can take good care of my kids you get me. Yeh i am using this Opportunity to
tell you that you will never regret of coming into this Lovely Family in
United states of America
My Offer is 600dollars($600) per week...,i pay that because of my kids and
Kindly email me regarding to this offer alright!!.
Thanks,i have studied your profile very well but while searching your
profiles....but i will love it if your interest can be into my family
because i know that you are the type of Aupair i am in need.
I will be very grateful if i can get a positive reply from you that you
accepts my offer and do not forget to give me your full details... as soon
as possible.
A quick response is needed by you as soon as possible. Kindly reply to this
email as soon as possible.
Stay Blessed
regards,
Captain Jack Simth