These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Beloved -------- This is From My Heart

From: Suleman Favoite - sulemanh11@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved

Devine Greetings, How are you, hope you are keeping healthy, permitte me to ask you if you are a fulltime minister, is your ministry registered into humaniterian activities ? even if not, can be able to carry out a charitable project as I am offering you here now?,
Let me hasten to introduce myself as Mr,Favoite Suleman a merchant in Togo.
I was married to Mrs Deborah Suleman (singaporean) former director of singapore Regional Training Institute before she died along with our only son in Indonesia on holidays occasioned by the tsunami wave disaster of 26th December 2004. Their body was not found (God knows best). and to him alone shall all flesh return.

I did not travel with my family because I have liver cancer as the doctors placed me on medications. Before this sorrowfull inccident, I deposited (u.s $9.3 million) with a security company in Ghana for safety because of the political crises in Togo in 2004.
As I was diagnosed of liver cancer, and the doctors said I have just few months to live,
and that I have nobody to leave this money behind for, knowing fully well that my extended family are after my life,just because my late wife succeeded in converting me from islam to christianity.
Above all, they beleived on what the doctor told them that I'm not going to survive the illness, they now concluded in their heart that there is no need for them to be wasting money on me.

I decided to donate this money to either a living Church, a humaniterian organization/religious organization or a trusted somebody that will use the money in propagating the gospel and also taking care of the orphans, widows, and the needy generally.( 2Cor: 4:6-18-17 ). By so doing, I would have susceeded in immortalising the names of my late wife and my only Son.

Beloved, though I am sick and diying, I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going after that. My soul has found a resting place in the handsome bossom of the lord. Who shall seperate us from the love of christ ? shall tribulation, or persecution- -- -Rom 8:28-38 vs 35 As soon as I receive your reply,

Beloved, if my inner spirit has led me well, i need to hear from you, i need to know you better, after which I will then contact of the security company and forward all the documents that would warrant the transfer of the money to you immediately.
Please understand that this massage requires urgency as my ill-health demands, any delay in your response will give me room to contact another person, I also want an assurance that you will use this money for the purpose I have stated here.

Please be kind enough to reply me for better understanding and immediate action.
waiting for your urgent response.

Remain blessed
Bro,Favoite Suleman.

---------------------------------
Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.
Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta