These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

GET BACK TO ME NOW

From: barrister ben Ben@Benchambers.com - bencarson1@myway.com

Tanfield Chambers London.
5 New Square
London WC2A 3RJ
Phone:+234-8034337716
Fax..0447024076660


Greetings,

I am Barrister Ben carson, a solicitor at law. I am the personal
attorney to Late Mr. Alexander Litvinenko, A Russian ex-Spy in London who was poison
with polonium-210 and died on the 23rd of November 2006 at the University College
Hospital here in Central London. Before his death my client made a secret and
confidential
confession to me that he was poisoned by his Russian Associates.
Two weeks before his death my client handed to me a portfolio which
contents some deposit documents with security code numbers of a deposit
worth of $19,500,000,00 USD in a security firm which i cannot disclose
to you now. As his personal Attorney i believe that his associates
will be coming after me because my client never told me why they
poisoned him rather in his confession he told me not to disclose the portfolio to his
associates or any one in the family and that i should be very careful, since his
death i have not been myself that is why i contacted you to assist me as a
Foreigner, First
to claim this funds in which i will give you the security codes and every legal backing
documents to claim the funds for investment purpose at which i will give you 40% of
this funds
for your assistance and also invest with you in your country, I assure you that
there is no
risk in this transaction and there will be no trace of the transfer,please be
informed that
this is very confidential, if you are interested write to me in my private email or
call me.

ALTERNATIVE E MAIL: bencarson1@myway.com

Thank you.

Barr.Ben carson