These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Enquiry

From: Bernard Sango - bernardsango2007@yahoo.co.uk

Investment Joint Venture Proposal

Dear

My proposal is some thing you can handle irrespective of your area of specialization so long as you have investment experience.

My joint venture proposal is to know if you can assist us in investing some amount of money (USD) I inherited from my late father as a trustee / co beneficiary in any profitable joint venture as partners under your care.

I know it may be difficult for you to believe my proposal considering how I contact you and high rate of internet scam these days. That is the reason I couldn t give you more than this information until you make up your mind.

It s quit unfortunate that some people takes advantage of others. You should know as well that if there is no original their will be no imitation or fake. I will appreciate if you can give us chance to prove our genuineness.

I wait for your response positive or negative. If positive, I will give you details. Do not fail to ask any thing you want me to clear you on when you reply.

Sincerely
Bernard Sango