These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Greetings

From: MR Wang Qin - wangqinx20@yahoo.co.uk

Greetings!!!!!
MR Wang Qin
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch
171 Shaukiwan Road
Hong Kong.
wangqinx20@yahoo.co.uk
TEL/FAX:0085-230-101-112

Good Day,
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Wang Qin director of
operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a obscured business
suggestion for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem
who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered
fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twelve Million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war
early last year. Again after the war another notification was sent and
still no response came from him. We later found out that the Major and
his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their
home. After further investigation it was also discovered that Major
Fadi Basem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the
last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. So, Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to
claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my
country at the expiration of 3 years the funds will revert to the ownership
of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as
a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that
you will be able to receive his funds.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we
shall share it in the ratio 50% for me, 45% for you and 5% for any
expenses incurred during the transaction. Should you be interested please
send me your full names and current residential address and I will
prefers you to reach me on the email address below
(wangqinx20@yahoo.co.uk) and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mr. Wang Qin
wangqinx20@yahoo.co.uk