These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Respond

From: Raymond Bell - femiyoyo@hot.ee

Good Day,
My name is Mr. Raymond Bell, the
auditor general of a prime bank located United K,ingdom(UK).There Is an ACC
opened in my ban_k in the year (2000) and since (2003) no one has operated on
this ACC again,after going through some old file in the records I discovered
that if I do not remit this funds out urgently it would be f.orfeited for
nothing. The amount involved is (Thirty Six. Million United States
Dollars).
The owner of this ACC is Mr. Pat Groves, a
foreigne,r and a miner at Mount Resources LTD. a g eologist by profession. He
died since (2003), and no other person knows about this ACC or anything
concerning it. The aACC has no other beneficiary and my investigation shows to
me as well that his company does not know anything about this ACC


I am only contacting you as a foreigne r because the ban k is going
to
welcome you as a foreigne r that has correct information about the
ACC,
which I will give to you before we proceed. I need your full
co-operation to
make this work smoothly. If you are capable to handle such an
amount in strict
confidence and trust we will achieve this funds ASAP, I will
also use
my position to influence and affect legal approvals and immediate
onward
transfe,r of this money to your ACC with appropriate clearance from
the
ministries and foreign xchange department. As soon as the transfer
is
concluded, you are entitled to 25 percent of the total funds.
I look
forward to your reply ASAP via ( femiyoyo@hot.ee )
Sincerely
Yours,
Raymond Bell