These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 08, 2007

I seek your consent

From: jean pierre - pierremj101@yahoo.dk

Dear friend

I am Barr Jean Pierre Meru ,I was living in Denmark some years ago and
working in as the legal secretary to the Ministry of Petroleum when I was
contacted by Mr Preston Robert Tisch an American businessman who had come
for some business investments in Maine to assist him in some business
transaction in Crude Oil in the oil rich Niger-Delta region in Africa .

This transaction had begun and funds totalling $85.5million USD had been
transfered in Cash to a security company there who was to handle all the
financial aspect of the business, but no name had been specifically written
as the next of kin before his demise and there is no way we can continue
with the business again as the constant hostage taking in the region
presently disturbs all Local and International investors from continuing
with any transaction that has to do with Oil trading.

The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission to have
you stand as the next of kin to this deceased investor,as and banking
regulation/legislation stipulates that I have to notify the fiscal
authorities of the next of kin within three years .This funds will be
approved and released in your favour as the next of kin and I guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the law .I need you to be sincere and honest with me on
this deal.

I have all the legal and Banking details of my deceased client that will
facilitate my putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds
and ultimately transfer of the $85.5M to any bank account nominated by
you.I am prepared to compensate you with a 20% share of the total funds for
your efforts.The final details will be given upon receiving an affirmation
of your desire to participate.

Please contact me immediately whether or not you are interested in this
deal.If you are not,it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to
carry out this deal,but where you are interested, forward your details/info
through my PRIVATE EMAIL or you can reach me on my personal mobile phone in
London where I am presently, on +44 702 407 6567 as time is of the essence
in this business.

(1) Full Name:
(2) Telephone and Fax Number:
(3) Postal Address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Date of Birth:

Thank you,

Waiting in anticipation.

Jean pierre Meru Esq.

_________________________________________________________________
Get Messenger FREE on your Mobile https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com