These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dear Madam/Sir

From: JOHN C C CHAN - johnchan@mynet.com

HANG SENG BANK
LTD,
HONG KONG.
Tel:+8821623503007
fax: +852-301-49319
Email: johncchan@hotmail.com

Dear Madam/Sir

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. John
C C Chan Chief Executive Officer of the Hang Seng
Bank Ltd.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client a business man made a numbered
fixed deposit of (167,211,702.56 HKD) for 18 calendar months, this is
valued to Twenty One million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him,even
during the war, three years ago (2003). Again after the war another
notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found
out that Hamadi Hashem and his family had been killed during the war in
bomb blast that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well
was.

http://www.iraqmemorialwall.org/iraqicasualties.html
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/names.htm


After further investigation it was also discovered that Hamadi Hashem did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was
at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.
So,Twenty One million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still
lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What
bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration of four years six months the funds will revert to the ownership
of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Hamadi Hashem so that you will be
able to receive his funds for our mutual benefit.Please endeavor to
observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue,Should you
be interested please send me your full names and current residential
address and I will prefer you to reach me on the email address
below.

E-mail: johncchan@hotmail.com,
you can also call me immediately on my personal phone line
+8821623503007 And finally after that I shall provide you with more
details of this operation.Note that this business would follow all the
international laws of banking and an attorney would handle all the legal
documentations to ensure that the funds are claimed legally so that we
would enjoy our funds in peace when it is finally transferred from my
country.

Your earliest response to this letter will be
appreciated.
Kind Regards
Mr. John Chan

____________________________________________________________________________
Sınırsız kapasite Mynet
email de! Hemen tıklayın