These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Re: A common goal

From: Emefea Kobe - emefea.kobe@gmail.com

Hello,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you,this however this is
not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour this proposal
against your will. Your profile prompted me into sending you this mail.

I am Emefea Kobe, 20 years of age. My late parents Mr & Mrs Kobe ran a
successful business in the coca industry in the capital of Ghana during his
days. It is so sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during
one of his business trips abroad on the 12th of Feb.2006.

Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time.But God
knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 10years old,and since then
my father took me so special.

A few weeks before he died in France (as if he knew he was not coming back)
he called me to accompany him to the hospital and told me that he has some
amount of money that he kept for me but I can't gain access to it until I am
25 years old.

When he died, he also willed other properties to me and my relatives took
everything from me because of the same instruction that until I am 25yrs old
before I get them. Deep down in my heart I know that is the end of the
properties. So that is why I decided to keep the money issue a secret from
them.

I am 20 years old and a university undergraduate, and I don't know what to
do anymore. My relatives believe that my dad left a very valuable
information with regards to the money and they have been looking for ways to
get it. That money will be the only thing I will inherit from my dad and If
they lay their hands on it, that is the end of me. I need your help.

When I get a response from you then I will tell you the amount, the location
and how to go about getting the money to you.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your child/relative /Sister or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much as you read this mail comprehensively.

My sincere regards,

Emefea Kobe.

please reply to my yahoo email for easy access :emefea@yahoo.com