These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

From Miss Sandra Okuta

From: Sandra Okuta - sandraokuta2004@yahoo.fr

From Miss Sandra Okuta
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.
West Africa.


Dear Sir,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relatioship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect.

I am Miss Sandra Okuta and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country.
I want you to assist me for the transfer of the sum of ten million five hundred thousand American Dollars. ($10.5m) into your designated bank account hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is been deposited by my late father so that you can contact them immediately and
discuss with them since I am only 22 years of age and do not know much about financial issues.
I will give you some reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more details on the next step since it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is
concluded.

I seek for your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.
2) To serve as my guardian and manage this fund since i am 22 years of age.

3)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your country.

Awaiting your immediate response .
God bless you.

Miss Sandra Okuta.

---------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar