These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

VERY URGENT

From: Collins Mike - collinsmike11@yahoo.com

Manager, Internal Audit/
Foreign Remittance Dept,
Union Bank Plc,
36 Broad Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Dear,
My name is Collins Mike, An account officer to late Mr.Craig Jones who use to work for an oil firm in Nigeria. Mr Craig Jones a well known Philanthropist,before he died, he made a WILL stating that $15.2M (Fifteen million, two hundred thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice oversea and your email was picked as the beneficiary of the said funds.

I got your contact through our international trade commission and commerce hence you can become beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing me being the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this Will within few working weeks or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client as was instructed when he was a life.

I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given me a date limit,Please act fast.In acceptance of this offer, kindly forward the following so that I can send a formal application to my bank on your behalf: your full name and age, marital status, phone/ fax numbers,your occupation and lastly country of origin as you are replying this mail.
Congratulation as I await your urgent reply.
Regards,
Collins Mike