These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

RE: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From: edward chosa - edwardchosa15@hotmail.com

From Mr. Edward chosa
Att: C.E.O/DIRECTOR

With trust and humility, I present this letter to you; I am Edward chosa, the first elder of the late Duke chosa, a great Farmer in Zimbabwe. It might be a shock to you to receive this letter from me, and most especially how I got your contact address. However, your address was courtesy of a business journal at the world trade center in Johannesburg, but after due consideration from your profile, I became aware and assured of your credibility of handling this trust and my future. During the current crisis against the farmers in Zimbabwe by the Supporters of president ROBERT MUGABE, to claim all white owned farms in the country, he Ordered all white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and his supporters. My father was one of the black farmers that worked along side with the White farmers and opposed the president action towards the white farmers. My father being well known for his relationship with the white farmers, the president supporters invaded my father's farm and destroyed everything my father was at the same time killed on the process of fighting back the invaders. The president gave order to confiscate all our properties including the farms.After the incident, my mother and my younger sister decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of their life. I was working in Sierra Leone when my father died, I was forced to return home for the funeral my father's attorney notified me and my mother about my fathers will with his chambers. When I was going through the will, I discovered that my late father had used his position as the treasurer of farmer's cooperative society of Zimbabwe to make some money, which he brilliantly transferred and deposited with a reputable security company in South Africa. He deposited this money as consignment / family valuables; the security company does not know that this consignment contains cash money except my father's attorney. The amount involved is US $15MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS, my mother and I have agreed and decided to transfer the money in question to a reliable and humanist person /company for investment, as we do not have Intention of going back to Zimbabwe, secondly, we do not have knowledge of international investment. Why I have solicited your assistance is because of the nature by which we entered in to South Africa we do not have the right to operate or maintain a foreign dominated account as refugees. I have in mind to compensate you with 20% of the money and 10% for expenses in the cost of the transaction. Then 70% will be for my family, for investment in your country, which you will be the supervisor and me.NOTE: the key word to this transaction is absolutely confidential and Trust, the transaction is 100% risk free on your side.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Get back to me immediately on the above number and email for more details.Yours faithfully
EDWARD CHOSA
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx