These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

YOUR ASSISTANCE NEEDED. CALL ME +229 95 81 42 10

From: peter daniel - peterdanielx7@hotmail.com

YOUR ASSISTANCE NEEDED. CALL ME +229 95 81 42 10
FROM MR.PETER DANIEL
DIRECTOR INCHARGE OF
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
UNIT,AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC
PHONE NUMBER: 00229 95 81 42 10
PRIVATE EMAIL: peterdanielx4@hotmail.com
peterdaniel202@o2.pl

Dear Friend ,

In a brief introduction, I am Peter Daniel, the Director of Operation with
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) of Benin-Cotonou ,Republic of Benin.I have
a very interesting transaction to discuss with you. The business
underdiscussion has to do with one of our customer a national of your
country, who is a Consultant/ contractor with Societe Nationale Des
Products D' Agricole (SONAPRA) Company in Benin-Cotonou. I managed to get
your contact details through the Internet search myself because time is of
importance to it and I am desperately looking for Someone to assist me
to pull this money out from the bank before our corrupt government
officials will confiscate the money.

On Thursday, December 25, 2003, this our customer , his wife and their only
daughter were involved in Air-Crash near the Atlantic Ocean in Cotonou
suburb. For more clarifications, you can visit the CNN web news for the
tragedy.
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash

Since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy, in a bid to locate
any relation of this our customer. All attempts to reach the next of kin
of our customer has been futile as He had no family here in Benin
Republic.Hence my decision to contact you. I want you and I to go into
partnership, the nature of your business is completely irrelevant to this
transaction as all I need from you is an assurance that my interest will be
fully protected once this transaction is concluded.

He made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar Months and
his account with our Bank accrues to about (Fourteen Million, Three hundred
and Fifty- Two Thousand US Dollars) $USD14.352M.

According to the Benin Law, at the expiration of (Five) years, the money
will revert to the ownership of the Benin government if nobody applies to
claim the funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to our customer so that the fruits
of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials who will latter use the money to sponsor war in Africa
and kill innocent citizens in the search for political power/seat.


Please note that There will be no problem at all, my position as the
Director ofOperation guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction within 7 Banking days and the money will be paid into your
account for us to share in the ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.


This is very simple, I will like you to reply immediately so that I can send
you the Text of application which you will fill and apply to the bank as the
next of kin to our customer and I will use my good position in the bank as
the Director of Operation to make sure that the application is
approved,during board meeting for immediate payment. If you are
interested, reply immediately via my private email address:
peterdanielx4@hotmail.com

So that we can proceed at once. Please send to me also your private phone,
or mobile numbers for easier correspondence.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards.
Peter Daniel

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com