These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am expecting your response today

From: Rose Foster - mrs.rosefoster1@yahoo.com

Dear,

Greetings to you and your family.

My name is Mrs. Rose Foster, undergoing medical treatment Italy. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. I was married to Dr. John Foster who worked as a director with British Railway Commission for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2003. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

I and my husband deposited the sum of US$9.5Million (Nine million five hundred thousand dollar) to a finance firm in Europe as family valuables, and now that my Doctor made it clear to me that
I would not last long due to my health that has resulted to stroke, I hereby seek for an assistance of an honest and God fearing person to assist me distribute this funds to orphanages, and those affected in the Tsunami in far Asia.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor people. They are only after the money and I do not want my husbands hard-earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want them to know about this development, this is why I am contacting an external person and also I cannot carry this out because of my condition.

As soon as I receive your reply I will introduce you as my partner, and shall give you the contact of the Finance Firm where the funds are deposited as Family valuables. I will
also issue you a letter of authority and all other documents that will empower you as the next beneficiary, through my Lawyer. 10% of the total sum will be yours for your kind assistance and time.

I expect your reply immediately.

Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

Mrs. Rose Foster More photos, more messages, more storage—get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail