These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Personal & Private: Marcel Hartman1956

From: marcel hartman - contact-privatehartman@maktoob.com

Personal & Private: Marcel Hartman1956*

*My name is Marcel Hartman of the Hartman & Oortman legal firm in Rotterdam,
the Netherlands. I am the family& personal attorney of Engineer Ted Martins
Lovell.*

*Engineer Ted Martins Lovell is a Canadian oil consultant and contractor,
who used to work for Shell Royal Dutch Oil Developing Company in the
Netherlands, and here in after referred to as my client. *

* *

*Engineer Lovell made some fixed deposit with a financial institution here
in the Netherlands but on the 21st of June 2001, returning from a family
holidays in France, he was involved in car accident along the A58/E312
Brussels/Netherlands expressway. He lost his life together with his wife and
their only child.*

*On his LAST LIVING WILL&TESTAMENT I prepared with him some years back, he
made his wife and their only child the sole beneficiary to this deposit. But
he added a clause stating that should anything happens to his family that
Ms. Jocelyn Lovell Miller his only sister in Canada will stand as the
beneficiary and Next of Kin.*

* *

*Since after this sad incident, I have made several inquiries with the
CANADIAN EMBASSY here in The Netherlands to locate Ms. Jocelyn Lovell Miller
in regards to this Testament with me. The Canadian Embassy recently contacts
me and informed me that after their investigation and inquiries back in
Canada that Ms. Jocelyn Lovell Miller is deceased.*

*His bank notified me after this sad development because my name was listed
on the form he filled out when making this deposit. They urged me to provide
the beneficiary before the end of May 2007, otherwise the account will be
declared unserviceable and the deposit will be transferred into the national
treasury in accordance with the Netherlands law. From the bank's balance of
account sent to me, the deposit is a very huge amount and I will disclose
the value to you immediately you indicate your interest. *

* *

*I am contacting you to assist in repatriating this deposit he left behind
before they got confiscated or declared unserviceable by this financial
house. If you are interested in assisting me, I would be glad to negotiate
with you on the sharing percentage. But that is only if you are truly
committed to work this deal with me. All other details will be made
available to you in due course.*

*As Engineer Ted's attorney, I have all the legal documents that can be used
to back up any claim you shall make. All I require is your honest
co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I will use my position
as an attorney to guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the Netherlands law.*

* *

*Please get in touch with me by my email if you are interested and also send
to me your private telephone number so that we could discuss further about
this transaction. NB: FOR SECURITY & PRIVACY REASONS, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO
REPLY TO MY ALTERNATIVE / PERSONAL & SECURE EMAIL ADDRESS: NB: REPLY ONLY IF
YOU ARE INTERESTED SO THAT WE DON'T WASTE EACH OTHERS TIME!*

*(contact_officehartman@yahoo.fr) *

* *

*Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.*

* *

*Best regards,*

*Barr. Marcel Hartman*

*(Hartman & Oortmann Legal Firm)*

* *

* *

* ____________ Confidentiality ______________*

* *

*This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended*

*solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by
legal, professional, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.*

*It must not be used by, or its contents copied or disclosed to persons
other than the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in
error, please delete the received data immediately