These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ICH BEN?TIGE IHRE HILFE

From: joachim schmidt - joachimschmidt3@aol.com

Der Friede Gottes sei mit dir,
Bei meiner suche nach einer zuverlassigen und Gott fu?rchtenden person und
deine bekannshaft gemacht zu haben durch gebete und schmerzerlittene muhe
habe ich entschieden deine hilfe meine letzten wunsch tragend
aufzusuchen.meine name ist JOACHIM SCHMIDT.ich bin 64jahre alter mann und
ein deutscher Mann.ich bin im moment in der Sudafrika.ich war
ein kaufmann und besa? zwei firmen in dubai,dei vereinigten arabischen
emirate.ich war auch verheiratet mit zwei kindern.meine frau und meine
beiden kinder starben bei einem autounfall vor sechs jahren.
Bevor das passierte war das geschaft und konzern, um geld zu machen,alles
wofur ich gelebt habe.ich hab mich nei wirklich in meinem leben um andere
werte gekummert.aber seidern verlust meiner familie,habe ich eine neuen
wunsch gefunden um hilflose familien zu unterstutzen.ich habe waisen in
waisenhausern/mutterlossen zuhause geholfen. ich habe auch eine bi?chen geld
fur humanitare bedurftige ein paar asiatischen landern gestiftet. nur
kurzlich,habe ich den collossalen verlust eigentums und des lebensunterhalts
der bevolkerung in canberra im fernsehr gesehen, in Australien durch eine
wasseruberflutung.ich war bewegt von einer gro?en schande und mitteid so
dass ich entscheiden hab eine kontributoin zu veranstalten um dei
bevolkerung dorr zu unterstutzen.bevor ich krank wurde,beheilt ich
$2,000,000 millionen in einem long-term deposit konto(lang-zeit konto)in
einer finanzfirma in Europa.zur zeit,bin ich in einem krankenhaus unter der
behandlung fur speisenrohrenkrebs.ich hab dei fahigkeite zu sprechen
verloren und meinem arzte haben mir berichtet,dass ich nur noch ein paar
monate zu leben haben.Es ist meine letzter wunsch deises Geld an bedurftige
und andere wohltatige organisationen verteilt zu sehen.weil verwanante und
freunde so veil meine reichtums geplundert haben seit meiner krankheit,Kann
ich mit der hoshsten Qual nicht leben duse gro?e verantwortung einem von
denen anzuvertrauen.Bitte, ich bitte dich im namen Gottes mir zu helfen das
eingelagerte geld abzuholen und die zusammen gekommenen anteile von der
finanz firma platziert in Europa,und es dementsprechend zu verrieten.Benutz
dein urriel um das geld zu verteilen und um 10% davon fur dich zu behalten.
Wenn du willig bist zu helfen,bitte antworte so schnell du kannst. Bemuh
dich mir deine volle Adresse, wie deine name,Adresse,Telefon und Fax nummer
zu senden so dass ich die sicherheits firma erwahnen kan wo die fonds
eingeschlossen sind.
BITTE,ICH BITTE DICH IM NAMEN GOTTES MIR ZU HELFEN DIE FONDS WIEDER
ZUERLANGEN VON DER FINANZ FIRMA.NACHDEM DAS GELD VON DER FINANZ FIRMA
ABGEHOLT WURDEN IST,NUN WIRST DU MIR HELFEN DAS GELD AN WAISEN HAUSER IN
AFRIKA ODER EINEM WAISEN HAUS DEINER NAHE ZU UBERWEISEN.
Mochte gott dich und deine Familie segnen.
Gruße,
JOACHIM SCHMIDT.

IN ENGLISH.(I NEED YOUR HELP).


Peace of The Lord Be with You
In my search for a reliable and God fearing
person and having gotten your contact through prayers
and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your
help in carrying out my last wish. My name is JOACHIM SCHMIDT.
I'm a 64 years old man and GERMAN.I am
presently in SOUTH AFRICA. I was a
merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai, the United
Arab Emirates. I was also married with two children.
My wife and two children died in a car accident six
years ago.
Before this happened my business and concern for
making money was all I lived for. I never really cared
about other values in life. But since the loss of my
family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless
families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/
motherless homes. I have also donated some money for
humanitarian needs in some Asian countries. Only
recently, I saw on television the colossal loss of
properties and livelihood of people in Canberra,
Australia through Water flood. I was moved with great
pity and compassion that I decided to make a
contribution on assisting people over there.
Before I became ill, I kept $2,000,000 Million in a
long-term deposit account in a finance company in
Europe.
Presently, I'm in an hospital where I have been
undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer. I have
since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told
me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last
wish to see this money distributed to needy and other
charity organizations. Because relatives and friends
have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,
I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge
responsibility to any of them.
Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me
collect the deposit and the interest accrued from the
finance company based in Europe and distribute it
accordingly. Use your judgement to distribute the
money and keep 10% of it to yourself.
If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as you can.
Endeavor to send me your full contact details like
your name, address, telephone and fax number so that I
can refer you the security company where the funds is
lodged.
PLEASE, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF God TO HELP ME
RETRIEVE THE FUNDS FROM THE FINANCE COMPANY. AFTER
COLLECTING THE MONEY FROM THE FINANCE COMPANY. YOU
WILL NOW HELP ME TO TAKE THE MONEY TO ORHANPANGE HOMES
IN AFRICA OR ANY ORPHANANAGE HOME CLOSE TO YOU IN MY NAME.
May God Bless you and your family.
Regards,
JOACHIM SCHMIDT