These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Re....kindly attend to this mail in good faith

From: Okafor Mark - okafor-mark@excite.com

MARK CHAMBERS,
Solicitors & Advocates, Notary Public
# 23 karamu Street, Lagos, Nigeria, Nigeria.

Good day Sir/Ma
I crave your indulgence to kindly attend to this mail in good faith. I do
not mean any disrespect by approaching you through this medium; It is due
to the urgency of the matter. My name is Barrister Mark okafor, a legal practitioner
and the personal attorney to one Mark Sparkling, (now deceased), a national
of your country herein-after referred to as my client. My client and his
family were involved in a fatal auto crash along Ibadan/Ife expressway on
5th of November 2000. Unfortunately my client and his family died in the
fatal accident. In fact many of the accident victims were burnt to death.
More reports on this issue can be found in.

archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/africa/11/06/crash.nigeria.death.reut/

My client an oil magnet working with Chevron Oil /Texaco Nigeria plc. Had
left behind a fixed deposit of Eleven Million Six Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars (USD11.6) only with a Financial Institution. Just after the
death of my client, the finance company contacted me as his attorney to provide
his next of kin who should inherit this fortune. This according to them was
in accordance with the Financial Institution's policy in such circumstances.
Well since the death of my client and his entire family, I have made several
enquiries through his embassy to locate any of my client's close or extended
relatives but this exercise had all the years been unsuccessful. I had to
inform the finance company about my fruitless effort in locating any of my
client's close relatives. The Board of Directors of the company has just
adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide the next of kin for the
payment of this money within the next 15-working days or forfeit the money
as an unclaimed funds. The company had planned to invoke the abandoned property
decree of 1994 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period
of grace given to me.

After an investigation in the finance company, I found out that some of the
Directors are planning to divert these funds into their private accounts
for their personal use and only want to use the beneficiary or next-of-kin
excuse to achieve their nefarious objective. Well I have considered the options
open to us very carefully and professionally too and I have decided to use
a legal means to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client. This
is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the
federation. Consequently I seek your consent to be presented as the next
of kin to the deceased since you are a foreigner. I have all vital documents
that would confer you the legal rights to make this claim and I will make
them available to you so that the proceeds of this bank account valued at
USD11.6 Million can be paid to you before it gets confiscated or declared
claimable. Note that this transaction is 100% risk free.

I do sincerely sympathize the death of my client but I think it is unreasonable
for his funds to be abandoned to the Federal Government of this country or
some finance company directors. My aim is to retrieve these funds and for
this singular reason I seek your assistance. Since I have not been able to
locate the relatives of my deceased client for over four (4) years now and
since no one has come for the claim I seek your consent once again to present
you as the next of kin of the deceased. When we receive this money, it shall
be shared between you and I in the ratio of 15:70:15 Which means you shall
have 15% of the money 70% shall be mine while the remaining 15% will be set
aside to cover all expenses.

I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with
me immediately so that we can commence with the processing of the claim at
once. For a smooth and unhindered processing of the claim please send the
following information to me:

Your Full Name(s), Address, Telephone and Fax (if any) Numbers. You can also
send your complete banking information for the payment of the money. However
this is optional as it is not required at this stage.

I await your immediate response through my private telephone number -234-8075-575-598


Best Regards.

Mark Okafor


Principal Partner