These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

l believe you can help me

From: milgred garang - mrs.garang01@yahoo.com

Dear one, l believe in your helping me out ::

Greetings in the name of the most high GOD. The source through which I got your contact gave me the confidence to reach you. I am Mrs. Milgred Garang the widow of late John Garang who was until his death, the vice president of Sudan in Africa.

In brief, my late husband was a strong opposition for over 20yrs untill he was appointed the vice president on the 9th of July 2005 by the United Nations Peace Team as a means to quench the 20yrs civil war in Sudan. He died on the 31st of July 2005 following a helicopter crash alongside with 12 others just 22days after his appointment as the vice president.

What led to the helicopter crash is still unclear but I know that my husband was the target. I was a muslim untill I was converted to Christian. I have a problem I believe you will be of great assistance, I have a consignment I deposited with a security company in Ivory Coast which contain 14.5 Million Dollars although I registered it as family Valuables and please it has to be secret because you and me knows the secret now I want you to assist me to retreive the consignment from the security company for a very big joint investment I want to hand everything over to you as you know my condition right now I am under house arrest.


Please kindly permit me to have your direct full contacts so that l will explain everything to you more clearly.

Yours Mrs. Milgred Garang mrs.garang01@yahoo.com
Khartoum Sudan


---------------------------------
Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail