These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

ASSISTANCE

From: Kelvin Molla - kemolla_ct2007@yahoo.com

From:Mr.Kelvin Molla.
Lome Rep.Togo.

Good day.

Permit me to inform you of my desire of asking you to be a guardian or
foster parent to me and then help me out in what I am about to tell you.

I'm Mr.Kelvin Molla (26years old) from Cote d'Ivoire, and the only child of
Late Mr. & Mrs.GABRIEL MOLLA My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in
Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.He was poisoned to death by his business
associates on one of their outings on a business trip.


My mother died when I was a baby,before the death of my father on 11th june
2006 in a private hospital there in Cote d'Ivoire, he secretly called me by
his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Two Million Five Hundred
United States Dollars USD ($2.500,000) in a trunk box deposited in a
Security company here in Lome Republic of Togo. He told me that he used my
name (Mr.Kelvin Molla) as the next of Kin to deposit the consignment. He
then strongly advised me not to seek for assistance in the investment of the
money from his lawyer nor any of his friend here but to seek for a foreign
partner from any country of my choice (outside my country,Cote d'Ivoire )
that will assist me in the wise investment of the money ,He gave me the
Deposite Certificate of the consignment issued by the security company on
the deposite day of the consignment,it is with me now,and i have already
visited the security company and speak with the director,i told him that my
fathers friend will soon help me to clear the consignment from their
security company since my father was no more alive .I promised to give you
40% of the total sum,while 60% will be for my investment in your country
there.but then,i will like to finish my education there in your country
befor i can proceed to my investment

And he advised me that the security company dont know that the real content
of the consignment was cash,rather he deposited it as family documents
I have since left the consignment in the security company with the view of
making use of the money for investment purposes after my educational
carrier.

But as you may be already aware by now, my country Cote 'Ivoire ) is
presently at war caused by political crises. Rebels have already taken over
the whole Northern part of the country and making efforts towards the
capture of the commercial center of the country( Cote d'Ivoire)and the
consignment is rising demourage every day at the security company,I am
presently in Lome Rep.Togo, where the money/consignment was deposited by my
late father and finally decided to take quick actions to contact you to come
down here and help me lift the consignment to your country immediately.

I will use it for investment purpose like real estate management or hotel
management, Because of this I am honorably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) To be my guardian and then assist me financialy either we pay the
demourage and collect the consignment out from the security company and open
an account here through which we have to wire the whole fund to your
destinated account befor both of us will move down to your country.Or we
make arrengement and ship this consignment to your country with your adress
through any of the courie service here if possible.

(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and then settle there parmanently after we have claim out the
consignment from the security company.

(3) I will be happy if you will come down to Togo phisically to work this
out with me befor we move ahead to your country.

Please i need more advise on this matter from you.
As soon as I recieve your full assurance and corporation,I will then give
you the contact information of the security company and then tell the
director that you are that my late father friend a femily relation to me
that i want the consignment to be release to you on my behalf for care.

You shall then be giving me information on when you will be ready to come
down for the execution.I shall also send my picture to you and shall also
need yours too at least to know you in person befor we shall meet face to
face. No matter what your decision may turn out to be,please I beg you to
reply to me, strictly urgent please.

My phone number here in Togo is 00228-922-1862

Thanks and God bless you.


Regards,

Mr.Kelvin Molla

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f