These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

hello

From: Mrs.Monica Aziz - ma_lcss@yahoo.fr

Attn: Please,
I am so very sorry if I pried into your privacy but it was due to the confidentiality
attach to this medium and I am convinced that you will aid this project.
My name is Mrs Monica Aziz of Monic Legal Consultancy Services, Lagos Nigeria.
I am writing you in regards to my late client Mrs.Jessica Lesniewski,a single
mother of two and a successful businesswoman from your country who base in
Nigeria. She died unfortunately with her two kids and her driver in a car
accident in Nov 2004.

The very reason I am contacting you now is to legally identify you to the
London bank as her only relation to effect claim of her deposited assets
and accrued interest valued at Nine Million Pounds before it gets confiscated
by the British Government.The deposited bank in London has written us (Her
legal Consultant) servaral times in the past two years and this year issued
a final notice to provide any of her relatives for payment or have the assets
channel to the Government Treasury as unclaimed fund within the next 14 days.


Since there was no relative or Next of Kin left in our record, I seek your
sincere consent to present you as her only surviving relative and a beneficiary,
so that this funds can be transfer to your bank account since I?ve been unlucky
locating any of her relatives for 2years now. My aim now is to usher you
in legally as her relative since you are of the same Nationality so we can
benefit from this funds.

On confirmation of your positive interest to work with me, I propose you
inherit 45% of this fund for your help and sincerity,50% for my firm while
5% for the refunds of processing expenses and to pay tax in your country
(if any) prior to the successful confirmation of this funds in your bank
account. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

Please urgently reply if you can handle it.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs.Monica Aziz
Monic Legal Consultancy Services
#4 Onikepo Akande Street,Admiralty Way
Lekki Peninsula Lagos Nigeria