These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Attention:Van

From: barrister yaw - barrister_andrew@orangemail.es

Attention:Van Please reply urgent

I am Barrister Andrew Yaw (Esq) From Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire, a personal
financial adviser to( Late Mr. Matthew:Van)from your country.

In my files I discovered that my client late( Mr. Matthew:Van) abandoned sum
of US$9.5 Million (Nine million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars)
in a Bank here Abidjan , Côte D Ivoire. On a record before my Chamber I was
made to know that on the 25th September 2002, he and his family were
involved in a car accident along Kumasi-Aburi Express road. All occupants of
the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace you to execute this project in retrieving the
fund from the Bank base in the sense that every necessary documentation of
this fund is with me as his personal financial adviser.

Since I got information about his death, my Chamber has been expecting any
of his relative to come over and make claim of this money which is currently
deposited in a Bank here because the Bank here in Abidjan Côte D Ivoire
where the fund is deposited cannot release it directly to me or any other
person unless somebody applies for the release of it as next of kin or
relative to the deceased as indicated in mutual agreement (Between the
Deceased and the Bank)unfortunately his supposed next of kin died along with
him at the Fatal auto crash.

It therefore upon discovery the ugly news that I now decided to make
business with you to direct you on how to apply with this Chamber to the
Bank to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank. The request of a
foreigner as next of kin or relative in this business is occasioned by the
fact that my customer was a foreigner and the next of kin died been the wife
died alongside with him and also a citizen of Côte D'Ivoire Abidjan cannot
stand as next of kin or relative to a foreigner.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two year
now I seek your consent to present you as the relative of the deceased since
you are from the same country and have the same last name with my client,
that is a great advantage to lay our claim to the Bank with legal prove I
have in my file as his financier legal adviser so that the proceeds of this
account valued at USD$9.5 million can be paid to you and then you and l can
share the money. 60% to me and 40% to you.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.


Yours Sincerely,

Barrister Andrew Yaw(Esq)

_________________________________________________________________
Ten : Messenger en illimité sur votre mobile !
http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/ten