These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Request-Reply

From: iso-8859-1?Q?Client_Services_ - office.admin328@aliceadsl.fr

Good Day,
I am Mr. Martin Henry Samuel, a financial consultant in the
United Kingdom. I am sorry for using this medium to contact
you as it is highly unsecured, nevertheless i am positive
that you are going to look beyond this disturbing fact and
consider my proposal and what you stand to gain from this
genuine business offer i am putting to you. I knew you
through my private search for someone I can confidently
trust, I have a maximum confidence that I will be able to
work with you.

I would want you to assist in a business venture involving
$5,600,000.00 (Five Million, Six Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) but I have to be sure that you are ready to
participate in this business opportunity. I am offering you
thirty percent (30%) of the total funds while the remaining
seventy percent (70%) will be for me and will be transferred
to an account I shall provider you with in due course of the
transaction.

I had a client in the year 2001, I was meant to invest the
above mentioned amount of money for in real estate somewhere
in Europe, as such I facilitated the deposit of the said
funds in a security vaults prior to the commencement of the
project. Two months before this time my client and his
entire family died in an auto crash, while on holiday in
S.A. This web page will educate you more about the incident.
http://english1.peopledaily.com.cn/english/200105/06/print20010506_69338.html

I have just been notified by the security vault company
where the funds was deposited, that the funds will be
declared unserviceable and confiscated if by the end of this
month it is not claimed. I am using this medium to seek your
permission to affix you as the next of kin to my late client
because since this incident in 2001 nobody has come fourth
to me to file a claim for the said funds. As such I have
secured beyond reasonable doubt that my client has nobody
living in the position to claim this funds.

Therefore once I have your consent, I will rectify my files
and affix you as the next of kin/beneficiary in the security
vaults company where the funds and deposited. Thereafter I
will give you all the necessary documents that will be need
to facilitate the release of the funds to you.

Please note that I have not disclosed any information about
my client and where exactly the funds are deposited because
of security reasons, I hope you understand that I am just
trying to make sure that I have your full cooperation first.
I have a reputation at stake here so I want do this as
silent as possible, I will be looking forward to hearing
from you so that we can go ahead with this transaction.

Best Regards,
Martin Henry Samuel

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions