These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Calvary Greetings

From: melanie megan - mrsmmegan@terra.com

Calvary Greetings,

May God grant you the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your help, herein I plead however strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.

My names are Mrs. Melanie Megan, I am the widow of Late Dr. Morgan Megan who is a business man, we were married for 22 years without a child and he died last year after a brief illness.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my health condition (cancer of the lever and stroke) having known my present health condition there is a deep secret which I want to share with you in full confidentiality as a co-worker in Gods vineyard.

Before my husband died last year he had a banquets at a Trust Company valued at ($3.400.000 us dollars) Having known my health condition, I feel it will be legally proper to donate this fund to you to utilize in propagating the word of God and in building orphanage homes for less privileged people.

I am therefore, inviting you to partner with me in this strategic ministry to handle the funds the way I have stated herein, and I also want you to always remember me in your prayers for my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Please any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose; I expect your favourable response urgently, indicating your full interest to this ministry partnership.

In Christ

Mrs. Melanie Megan.
Alternative email address: mrsmmegan@terra.com


---------------------------------
Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and
always stay connected to friends.

---------------------------------
Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center