These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Urgent Respond

From: tony whyte - tony_whyte01@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,

Warmest greetings to you,I know this letter will definitely comes to you as
a suprise.I am Mr Tony Whyte, the Auditor General in Afribank Du Rep,of
Benin.

During the course of our auditing I discovered a floating funds in an
account opened in the bank in 1999 and since 2002 nobody has operated on
this account again.After going through some old files in the records, I
discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the
money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be
forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account is Mr. Anderson Laurell,a foreigner and a miner.I
want to solicit your assitance to help me receive the sum of
20.5mUSD,(Twenty million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
only),in the floating account. Doing this you will have to be capable and
fit to provide either an existing account or set up a new account that can
serve to receive this money, even an empty a/c could also serve as long as
you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business
trusting you and believing that you will never let me down either now or in
future.

The investigation during my auditing of the account proved to me that
Mr.Anderson Laurell, until his death was the manager Sweeney Coy.(pty).SA.
where He made millions of dollars before he died misteriously.Since his
death in 2002 no other person knows about this account or any thing
concerning it and has no other beneficiary..

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because Mr.Anderson Laurell has his
record with the bank as a foreigner and so the beneficiary most be a
foreigner.This money cannot be approved to a local person here without a
valid foreign international passport,drivers license and foreign a/c,I need
your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management of the
bank is ready to approve this payment to you the foreigner who has correct
information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive
response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with
instruction we can procceed immediately.

Please I need your strong assurance in this transaction. Therefor If you are
interested do reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to
take. With my influence and position in the bank this funds will be
transfered to your designated bank account which you shall provide with
assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your
country for sharing.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 45% of the total
amount, 50% will be for me while 5% will be for expenses both parties would
have incurred during the process of transferring the funds.

I look forward to your reply soonest,through my private email:
tony_whyte@sify.com

Sincerely.
Mr Tony Whyte
From the Bank Auditor.
tony_whyte@sify.com

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Llive Mail Beta !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f