These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

From Barrister Fenner Mark Elvis

From: fenmarkelvis - fenmarkelvis@poczta.pf.pl

From Barrister Fenner Mark Elvis

Dear Friend,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below, I am Barrister Fenner Mark Elvis, the personal Attorney to the late Mr. Nobert Spagele. I got your contact through the help of my brother-in-law that works with the American Chambers of Commerce and Tourism, though I did not disclose to him my humble intention for an honest foreigner like you, having noted the confidence reposed on your person by the sponsor of the recommendation.

My late client was the Chief Executive officer of {Shell Development Company} for 15 years and he was retired on the 30th day of September 2002. After a month, my client and his entire family died on their way to a Conference in a Plane crash on the 30th day of October 2002.

Before his death my client had a total sum of GBP47.300,000.00(Forty Seven Million, Three Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Finance House in hope of transferring the funds to his resident country {United States of America} after his retirement as soon as he comes back from the conference but the timely never allowed him carry out his plans to make the funds transfer.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now .I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of my client. I agree to pay you 40% of the fund as the account owner, 60% for me.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make, if you are interested please send the following information.

1)Your full names and address for applying for claim and securing the necessary documents in your names
2)Your Private telephone, email and fax numbers for easy communication and transmitting of documents.
3) Your age/Occupation All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me by my e-mail address fenmarkelvischambers@lawyer.com to enable us discuss further.

Thanks and God bless
Barrister Mark Elvis