These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

FROM MR . RAHA. ALI , WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST

From: RAHA ALI - raha_ali92@hotmail.com

FROM THE DESK OF:MR . RAHA. ALI
DIRECTOR AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF AFRICA, OUAGA-BURKINA-FASO.

ATTN: Please.

Greetings to you, I am Mr.Raha.Ali. the Account Manager of Late Mr.Morris
Thompson in Bank of Africa, here in Burkina Faso.However I got your contact
through the International web directory.I decided to contact you by email
because I feel that it is more secured and private.

Recently i discovered a Dormant Account with a huge amount of Money Valued
USD14,000,000.00 (Fourteen Million Dollars only)that belongs to one of our
late Customer who died in a plane crash.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came
across a very huge sum of money belonging to Late Mr. Morris Thompson an
American great industrialist and a resident of Alaska, who unfortunately
lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which
crashed on January 31 2000,including his wife and only daughter.

You shall read more news about the crash on visiting this site which I
got during my
investigation;http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/
andttp://www.nativefederation.org/history/people/mThompson.html

The fund has been dormant in his account With this Bank without any claim of
the funds in our custody either from his family or relation before our
discovery of this development.

The Banking law here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed for Six
years, it will be forfeited to the Bank treasury as an unclaimed bill.It is
only a foreigner that can stand as a next of kin and It is upon this
discovery that I decided to contact you to collaborate with you to pull
out this dormant fund.

In order to avert this negative development, I on behalf of my trusted
colleagues now seek your permission to have you stand in as next of kin to
Our late Customer so that the fund will be released and paid into your
account as the beneficiary´s next of kin now that the bank is still
expecting a next of kin or relative of the deceased ,Late Mr. Morris
Thompson.

In fact we could have done this deal alone but because of our position in
this country as civil servants, we are not allowed to operate a foreign
account and that would eventually raise an eye brow on our side during the
time of transfer since I still work in this bank, this is the actual
reason why I required a second party or fellow who will assist me forward
claims as the next of kin and also provide either an existing bank account
or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this fund, even an empty
a/c can also serve for this purpose.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% as
gratification for your assisting me, and the remaining 60% will be for me.

What I want from you is for you to act as the deceased next of kin. I have
in my possession, all the necessary informations to successfully accomplish
this operation. Bear in mind that this proposal is 100% risk free.

Further Information will be given to you as soon as I receive your positive
response. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your
interest to enable us proceed.
I await your Urgent Response

Regrads,
MR .RAHA. ALI
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr