These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Best Regards

From: Mr. Samson Osas - samson_osasoo2@hotmail.com

Mr.Samson Osas
Intercontinental Bank Plc
Lagos Nigeria.

I am Mr. Samson Osas, a Banker with Intercontinental Bank Plc, here in
Nigeria. I am an account Officer to Mr. Gabriel, from your country, who used
to work with Shell Oil Development Company in Nigeria.

On the 2nd of Feb.. 2003, my client, his wife and their two children were
involved in the Lagos,Ikeja Bomb Blast, which most of the occupants lost
their lives.

PLEASE VIEW THESE WEBSITESBELOW TO CONFIRM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided totrack his last
name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted
you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by Intercontinental Bank Plc where
this huge deposit was lodged.

Particularly, Intercontinental Bank Plc where the deceased had an account
valued at about US$20Million has issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have the account confiscated within the 6 weeks.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years
now, I seek yourconsent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased to
have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$20Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 60%
to me, 35% to you and 5% for any expenses we might run into during this
transaction.

All I require is your honest cooperationto enable us seeing this deal

through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate

arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. please

get in touch with me immediately with the following information stated
below, as I do not have much time in my disposal.

1, Your full name and address.
2. Your place and date of birth.
3.
Your occupation.
4. Your direct telephone/fax number.

I will await your soonest reply.

E_MAIL: samson_osasoo2@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Mr. Samson Osas

_______________________________

http://www.cresce.net

CresceNet, Mais que Internet Grátis