These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

I AWIAT YOUR URGENT AND FAVOURABLE RESPONSE

From: Vicmoore Obaseki - barrvicmooreobaseki@myway.com

Dear Friend,

It is with trust and believe that I write to you,
although I don't know you neither have I seen you
before but my confidence was reposed on you.

I am BARRISTER, VICMOORE OBASEKI, a personal attorney
to ENGR. POBLO BEVERLY CHARLOTTE, he is a forigenr, he
was also a contractor with one of nigeria biggest
company (NNPC) prostates who executed a contract with
the Nigerian Petroleum Corporation here in Nigeria
before his death. Unfortunately my client who perished
in the plane crash of 22nd October 2005 (with Bellview
Airline) with other passengers bording from Lagos to
Abuja,

you can confirm it by yourself at this Bellview site,
meanwhile, up till today none of his relatives have
come forward to claim his money and his contract fund
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. I am
his Lawyer for years, have made several enquiries to
locate any of my Client's extended relation, this has
also proved unsuccessful, as he has no wife, after
this unsuccessful attempt, I decided to contact you to
help me claim this money valued at US $45 Million
(FOURTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) as the next of kin of
our late Client before it gets confiscated or declared
unserviceable by Nigeria,

Moreover, I wil provide all necessary information /
documents for the claim of this MONEY, all I require
from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this transaction through. I guarantee you that this
will be executed under legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Your
response is only what I am waiting for as I have put
all machineries that will be instrumental to the
success of the transaction in motion, also I will be
grateful if this mail will be favoured with an earlier
reply, all I need from you is to furnish me with your
contact information such as your direct phone and fax
number for fast communication. I am compensating you
with 40% of the total amount. Now all my hope is
banked on you and really wants to invest this money in
your Country where there is stability of government,
political and economic welfare.

NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying
here and there on the Internet but certainly this is
not one of them now I urge you to take this message
serious and with an open mind, good faith and trust,
join me and I am assuring you now that you will never
be disappointed.

Please, kindly treat this as urgent and strictly
confidential, I honestly assure you that this
transaction is 100% risk free. I look forward to your
urgent reply, for security reason and may God bless
you.

Yours Sincerely.
BARRISTER, VICMOORE OBASEKI