These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Reply Urgently

From: Marbel Horner - marbelhorner00@yahoo.fr

My Dearly Beloved,

It is by the grace of God that I received
Christ,having known the truth,I had no choice than to
do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for
eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of
God´s mercy and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs.Marbel Horner the wife of Mr.Harry Horner,my
husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in KENYA for
twenty years before he died in the year 2001. We were
married for ten years without a child.My Husband died
after a brief illness that lasted for only four
days.Before his death we were both born again
Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is
against.When my late husband was alive he deposited
the sum of US $3.5M.(Three Million Five Hundred
Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Bank in
Europe.Presently,this money is still with the Bank and
the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to
come forward to sign for the release of this money or
rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.
Presently,I'm in a hospital in Kenya where I have been
undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer.I have
since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told
me that I have only a few weeks to live.It is my last
wish to see this money distributed to charity
organizations any where in the World.Because relatives
and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since
my illness,I cannot live with the agony of entrusting
this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please,I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand
and collect the Funds from the Bank. I want a person
that is God fearing that will use this money to fund
churches,orphanages and widows propagating the word of
God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the
hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't
have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want
my husband's hard earned money to be misused by
unbelievers.I don't want a situation where this money
will be used in an ungodly manner.Hence the reason for
taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going.I know that I am going
to be in the bosom of the Lord.

Exodus {14 VS 14}says that the lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace.I don't need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my soundless
voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me
always.I don't want them to know about this
development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of my attorney who is in Europe as he will be
the one to assist you in laying claims for this funds.

Your's Truly,
Mrs.Marbel Horner.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp