These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 25, 2007

My name is Mrs. Jessica

From: Jessica - jessica-bello@excite.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Jessica Bello, the executive director of operations of the (Zenith Bank). No. 36 Marina Street Lagos-Island Nigeria.

My bank have a foreign customer who was a major Contractor with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). He runs and maintains a corporate dollar account in my bank until the time he met his death through an auto accident in the year 2003 along with his family. He made a numbered fixed deposit of (17.8 million dollars) only in my branch.

After further investigations, it was discovered that the late customer did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paperwork of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except his wife knew of his deposit in my bank. It's a pity that the wife died along with him. So, 17.8 million dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration five years six months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Government if no body applies to claim the funds.

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a position to instruct Zenith Bank to release the estate to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50-50. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I shall have the deposit released to you within a few days.

I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the late customer, I will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these, all is done. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law. If you are not interested in this matter, please do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.

Should you be interested? please send me your full names, Phone Number and current residential address. I will prefer you to reach me on this email address: (directorzenithbk@excite.com). Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.I await your response.Mrs. Jessica Bello

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web