These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Charity Fund

From: Linda Partridge - ll.partridge@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,
How are you today? My name is Mrs Linda Partridge a Canadian
presently in the United Kingdom. I know we have not meet or had
earlier communication before now, so for the purpose of my intention
and request, let me start by telling you a little about myself. I was
born in the year 1940 in Orangeville, Ontario Canada. I received my
B.A. from Waterloo University College (which is now Wilfrid Laurier
University) in 1964. I had a long and successful career at McGill
where I ended up as full Professor in (1986). I got married to late
Williams Partridge in (1978) who was then a private contractor with
Steeplejack Services Group Canada, and was later sent to work with
Ghana Bauxite Company Ltd as an expatriate for 10 years. He resigned
from active duties in 2002 due to illness and died in 2004. Though
his death was a huge blow to me, having no children, I have come to
accept the fact that death is a price which every man will have to
pay one day.

After his death, I was left with the responsibility of managing his
estate, including entitlements He received from his work place. I
have tried my best in investing this fund, but sometimes when I
remember the fact that I have no children that will inherit these
estate or continue to manage it, I feel very sad. Two year ago I was
diagnosed with Uterine Sarcoma cancer, though I have being able to
get the best medical attention,I keep going in and out of hospital,
of which presently am in London for a surgical operation. In the past
years, I have being in various charity and voluntary project, I have
donated funds to agencies in the Voluntary sector, like the Positive
Women organisation here in UK, the African HIV Policy Network,the
George House Trust, the Oasis North London. to mention a few, though
this donation has being on a small amount I have tired my best to map
out a strategy that will enable this group receive this donation from
my estate even after my death.

I want to reach more people in different countries but due to my
health I have not being able to do so, which is the reason I am
contacting you. I have decided to donate the sum of Ten Million three
hundred thousand Dollars ($10,300,000.00) of my husband investment in
Ghana to you as my (Charity manager) for the purpose of establishing
a charity foundation whoes duties will be helping mainly the widows,
the local hospital and those suffering from HIV AIDS in your town and
city.

Please I want you to consider this task,and on your acceptance I will
inform my family lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the
funds to you. For the purpose of this course, you will be entity to
20% of the total fund for your effort, 10% will be use for all
logistic, management, salary and getting the necessary research
information. You will also have to work closely with my attorney and
give him your plans for the fund and update on your progress once the
fund has being transfered to you. I have informed my lawyer about my
decision in WILLING this fund to charity, and on your acceptance of
this noble task He shall contact you.

I want to thank you for taking your time to read my mail, while I
pray that you will consider this task for purpose and also put me in
your daily prayers. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in
this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything
that will jeopardise my last wish or let pride and greed set in. If
you are wiling to help in this course kindly send me your name and
phone number to enable my lawyer contact you.

Love,
Mrs.Linda Partridge