These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

GREETINGS FROM LIBYA

From: Ruth Maxwell - ruthmax_libya@icbltd-gh.com

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs.Ruth Maxwell Libya. I am married to Late Jamail Maxwell of
blessed memory who is an oil explorer in Saudi-Arabia and Libya for
twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for
twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that
lasted for only four days.Since his death I too have been battling
with both Cancer and fibroid problems.When my late Husband was alive
he deposited a substancial amount of money in millions of dollars
with a Finance Firm oversea.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due
to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke
sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to
either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual
that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I
want this organization or individual to use this money in all
sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes),orphanages,
widows.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are into radical
organisation and I don't want a situation where this money will be
used in an Unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision.

Please, pray for me to recover as your paryers will go a long way in
uplifting my spirit.I don't need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health,because of the presence of my husband's
relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this
development.As soon as I receive your reply. I shall give you further
directives on what to do and how to go about actualising this
project. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Bank
authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a
copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you.
I want you to always pray for me right now i am on pears because of
condition.

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an
organization or devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I
hear from you by email my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain blessed and God bless you and your family.

Mrs Ruth Maxwell