These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Urgent Response Please

From: allen smith - allensmith@anpmall.net

Urgent Response Needed!
Credit Suisse International.
Address:, One Cabot Square,
London E14 4QJ,
United Kingdom.
Phone D/L: +44-702-402-3672.

Dear Friend,

I am Allen Smith, an accountant with CSI Bank, and I happen to have managed a particular account for a Resident Foreigner here in the United Kingdom, who died in testate, leaving in our care a lump sum amount in a domiciliary Investment Account. For some reason this client does not have an easily identifiable next of Kin since he died along with the entire family on the 31st July 2000, the website below explains it all:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients relatives; immediate and extended, this has proved unsuccessful, hence, I am contacting you.

I need your assistance in securing the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House here in the United Kingdom. The Finance House has already issued a Government Mandatory formal notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated and this should expire within a
month.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives for over two years and convinced that no one is coming up and having satisfied the mandatory legal requirement of Beneficiary/next of kin notification. I now seek a Reliable and Trustworthy person, with your consent and perfect understanding, to present you as the next of kin of thedeceased so that the proceeds of thisaccount, can be paid into an account to be provided by you (preferably) outside the United Kingdom Financial Institutions or its Isles), as the perceived Next Of Kin Legally and Otherwise.

All I require is your honest cooperation and confidence in me; which I know would not come easy. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate background that will protect you from any breach of the law. I would advise that you give this positive consideration and get back to me soon. I'll be flexible and considerate in the percentage share that will be given to you for your assistance. Upon receipt of your response I'll furnish you with further details.

Do send your response to my email: allensmith41@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Allen Smith


____________________________________________________________________________
Powered by Australian Nursing Professionals.
Be the one of the first to try the New and Live Mail.
http://www.anp.net.au