These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

I need your Assistance

From: Flora Mamba - fmamba3211@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend.
I am delighted to write to you.My name is Flora Mamba,I am sorry if this
mail will come to you as an embarrassment or a suprise,I just felt like
empting myself to you,I decided to confide in you,as am faced with total
frustration and hardship. My ernest prayer is that you find this mail in
good health and blessings. I am presently residing in Abidjan,Cote
d'Ivoire.I left my country with my father after the death of my mother
during the war in our country and we came here because my father owned a
business here,(cocoa business), during the going political crisis here which
has turn out into a civil war since 2003,my father was attacked and killed
here at the hit of the crisis as the rebels were killing prominent
foreigners with the reason that they were financially supporting the
government against them and the rebels are accusing the government of doing
the killing.
Presently,I am staying in a REFUGEE camp assisted by the Red cross
organisation,due to the war which the camp is securized by united nations
forces and after the death of my father,our house was set ablaze,I was
unable to meet my needs pay my bills and accommodation and in my dilemma
which was another reason for going to the camp,where I could at least feed
and sleep as I did not know anyone here.
I take permission to go to the town where they have internet access to
enable me mail you.
Secondly,my late father concealed some amount of money in a trunk box and
deposited it in a safe keeping house to the sum of $27.3 million dollars
which I will want you to help me move out of this country because of the war
here.But the safe keeping house does not know the true content of the trunk
to be cash as my father declared upon deposit as containing art craft for
export.My father confided so much in me after the death of my mother,we were
so close that he never did anything without my knowledge and opinion.All
that I want is your sincere and genuine help in helping me safe guide this
trunk which means that you will have to come here so that we can meet face
to face first before proceeding with this claim,as we have to do the
claiming of the trunk which the money is concealed claimed out of the safe
keeping house first and the money moved out of this country as I am the
named next of kin to this deposit.I cannot allow the money remain here while
because of the war here which possess a great risk to as my life and future
solely lies on it.If you have heard from the news for the past few months
now there has been intense fighting and bombing by the French troops which I
will like to live here as soon as we have this money moved out of this
country.
I will also like upon your arrival here to open an account in any of the
international banks of your choice here where this money will be lodged into
for transfer to your country,I know that this is our first mail,but I have
decided to confide in you .I want you to know that for years now,I have
lived in absolute frustration,tires and pains without any person around
me,no parent,uncles or friend,but God had kept me until now,which I believe
that I will smile once again.
Thirdly, I intend you helping me to claim this money as I intend living for
your country to start an entire new life and complete my education,as you
will have to help in the investment of this money.But I really need your
help at this trial and difficult time of mine.
I am totally frustrated that my whole mind for now lies on my survival which
is securing this money.Please I am confiding completely in you and I really
need your assistance at this point of my life as you alone knows of this
venture.
I wait to hear from you.
Thank you for your corporation.
Yours Sincerely,
Flora.

_________________________________________________________________
Avec Windows Live OneCare éliminez tous les virus de votre PC !
http://www.windowslive.fr/liveonecare/default.asp