These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hi/Please reply

From: JOSEPH YOUNG ALLEN - consultantjy1@mixmail.com

UNITED SECURITIES LTD
WOODHILL ROAD
WOOLWICH
LONDON

Dear sir/madam

I am JOSEPH YOUNG a British citizen working with a security/finance
company in the United Kingdom where I am currently the assistant principal
officer attached to Investment/records department. By virtue of my
position, I am privileged to a very confidential information about a deposited
funds amounting to $18.5m USD(EIGHTEEN MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) domicile in an account owned by a
south African nationalist,Mr Collins Mzizi who have been confirmed dead
from a very reliable source back home, unknown to the management of my
firm.

The interesting thing here is that there is no beneficiary or next of kin
attached to the funds and this implies that no one would ever come and
claim the funds. My intention therefore is to seek for a serious minded
beneficiary to process this fund as the beneficiary/next of kin into his
account before it gets to the knowledge of my top management staff who
will confiscate the funds for there personal use.I would make sure I
provide all necessary documents to present you as the beneficiary/next of
kin to the late Collins Mzizi,so you do not have to worry at all.Against this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand as the next of kin to the late Collins Mzizi so that you will be able to
receive his funds, and thereafter you would be compensated.

Furthermore,I wish to inform you that there would be a reward for you
after we have sucessfully concluded this project,30% of the amount would
be given to you and the remaining 70% would be shared among me and a
few other officials in my firm.

Please if you are interested,send me your name and contact details
immediately, so I can give you further details regarding this project,upon
receipt of your mail stating your willingness to be of assistance, I will send
you my contact details so we can discuss verbally.

NOTE:If you are interested in my proposal, Please ensure to respond to my
confidential email address: info_1x@yahoo.co.uk


Best Wishes
Joseph young.


---------------------------------------------------------
Tu email con tu propio nombre por sólo 4 € + IVA / año www.dominios.ya.com (Código descuento: domte4)
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz