These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

ENQUIRY TO OFFER TO YOU

From: MENSAH GOLD ADDO - mensaddo@hotmail.com

ATTENTION : Mr.
I am pleased and delighted to have contact with you via this medium. My name
is Mr.ADDO S. MENSAH. I am a Ghanaian by nationality.
I personally decided to contact you so that we can negotiate reasonably and
have a successful business transaction together.

I have 150 kilogram of 22 plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust which I inherited
from my late father, which I have decided to put on sale for sometimes now.
I need a serious minded buyer who will purchase them from me within the
shortest time possible. If you are interested, kindly indicate it in your
reply to this attractive offer I have presented to you.

This is the primary reason why I have attached my Full Corporate Offer (FCO)
in this mail you are reading for your personal evaluation and consideration.
If my offer is acceptable to you, kindly let me know
immediately so that we can proceed accordingly. Please be informed that my
gold price is also negotiable. Please find below my Full Corporate Offer
(FCO) for the sale of my AU Metal dust:

(FULL CORPORATE OFFER)

OWNER OF AU METAL---------------Mr. OTTO MENSAH.
PRODUCT: -------------------------- Alluvial Gold Dust (AU).
ORIGIN: --------------------------- Republic of Ghana.
QUANTITY: ------------------------ 150 kilograms.
QUALITY: -------------------------- 22+carat.
PRICE PER KILOGRAM: ------------$11,500USD (Negotiable).
PACKAGING: ------------------------ Securely packaged In.

TERMS OF PAYMENT,
Payment must be made in cash or via Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) or Wire
Transfer within 72hours to a specified bank account to be recommended by my
Lawyer. I will patiently wait for your reply on the above subject matter
soonest. Looking forward to having a successful transaction with you. Have a
pleasant nice day. Direct line 00233-243-425-166
Yours Sincerely,
ADDO S. MENSAH

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01