These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

From Robert and Rose James

From: robert james - robert_rj_james@yahoo.fr

>From Robert and Rose James.
5 Cocody 03 bp abj.
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.


Good Day and God bless as I introduce my self to you with all faith, trust and hope you will understand me to assist us and not to betray us at the end.

I am 20 Years old, my father died 2 years ago in a gold mine in MENDE, Republic of sierra Leone. He was into legal gold mining; he has succeeded in saving $28 millions dollars during his Business on Gold, before he went on a trip to Republic of Cote D'Ivoire West Africa near by country to our country to save his money for security reasons because of the political problem in our country.

I need help from you to help me transfer this money to your country for investment and who will be sincere to invite me to his country with out cheating me or doing bad to me on my arrival with my sister, I'm willing to give you 15% of the money after the transfer of the money, please mail me immediately so that I can know your stand before looking at else where. You're the first person I'm contacting for this assistance.

Please permit me to ask, Can you honestly help me as your own person? Can I completely trust you?

Please, Treat this email confidential and get back to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours,

Robert and Rose James.

NB; Kindly please I will be expecting your immediate reply.


---------------------------------
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

---------------------------------
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games