These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Re: Greetings

From: Mr.George Mills - georgemills01@sify.com

Permit me to introduce myself to you. My name is Mr. George Mills, A Top Management Official of one of the finance corporation in United Kingdom London. I came to know about you in my private search for a reliable person/company to handle an important assignment on behalf of my Colleagues and myself. As a matter of fact, I got your information from Keith Peace of the Litchfield district business club.

Proposition a Foreigner Mr. David Hagen, foreigner and the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Profession and he died since 2000 had in our Bank the sum of 15.5 million British pounds in a domiciliary account. Unfortunately, he was killed in 2000 plane crash involving concord AF4590 in Gonesse, France. Visit this site for confirmation:http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/25/newsid_2797000/2797965.stm. Efforts had been made by the management of my bank through the countries embassy to contact any of the deceased children but to no avail, as we were made to understand he had no children. Given the skeletal information available to the bank, it has so far been impossible to reach any of the relatives.

The situation left for the Management is to declare the deceased account dormant and revert the Amount to trading on behalf of the interest of the Bank. In order to avoid this development, my Colleagues and I now seek your approval to have you stand as a distant relative to Mr. David Hagen, so that the money would be released to you. All documents and proofs to enable you get the
Funds will be carefully packaged once we receive your consent on this proposal. I shall Apply for a leave as soon as the funds gets into your reliable account to come to your country for possible sharing and investment opportunity which you will assist me in doing.

May I assure you that this is safe and risk-free, as we have taken care of all necessary modalities to ensure a hitch-free movement. I have the authority of my partners involved in this assignment to propose that should you be willing to assist us in this, your share would be 30%. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.

Best Regards,

Mr. George Mills