These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

From Micheal Charles

From: Michael Charles - micheal_charles1@yahoo.com.my

>From Micheal Charles

Dear Good Friend.

I am the only child of Mr/Mrs James Charles from benin. My father is Mr James Charles who worked with benin Embassy, in canada for nine years before my father died in the year 2000 My father died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before the death of my father we were both born again christians we worship at
Saint Michael Church
Akpapa cotonouRepublic Of Benin

Before the death of my father on 29th october 2000 in a private hospital here in Republic of benin he secretly called me on his bedside as his only child and told me that he deposited one metalic truck box in a security and finance company in Republic of benin and that the truck box contains $15,000.000 united states dollaars (15M USD)That he deposited and registered the box as family valuables/Artifacts so the staff and
management of the security company do not know the real content of the box.

Presently, I'm with my mother's laptop in a hospital where my mother has been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs.My mother lost her ability to talk and my mother doctor have told my mother that she have only a few weeks to live and i'm still a little boy of 18 years,It is our last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations.

Because relatives have plunderedso much of my fathers wealth Since i still a lettle boythat is why i'm wrigting to you now.since my mother is ill, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please,I beg you in the name of God to help us,Also i am humble seeking for your assistance for your ways,

1)To assist us bring this box out from the security company and
assist to
transfer this money to your country.

2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3)To make arrangement for us to come over to your country and fine a better hospital were my mother can be having a good tractment.

Further more you can indicate your option towards assisting us as i believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven(7)working days if you signify interest to assist us.

Our happiness is that we lived a life of a worthy Christian. whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me the room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. Do forward the fulling as you reply this email:

1. Your Telephone / Fax Number
2. Your Full Contact address.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

>From Micheal Charles
God Bless you
Phone:00229 97 58 21 15 Live.com : Fêtez la nouvelle année quand vous le voulez avec MSN Hotmail sur votre mobile