These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dear Beloved In Christ

From: Mrs. Mary Parker - mmaryparker3@yahoo.de

Dear Beloved In Christ,
As you read this email, don't feel sorry for me, but assist me in
mylast will/wish. I am Mrs.Mary Parker, wife of Late mr. RobertParker,both citizens of the United States of America.My husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Russia for twenty yearsbefore he died 2003.We were married for ten years without a child.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (7.5 Million Pounds) in a Bank in Europe.Presently, this money is still with the Bank and themanagement just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account is DORMANT and if I,the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; thefunds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf, as I cannot come over. Presently, I'm in Russia undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer.I was told by my doctors that I have only a few weeks to live.I want someone, who is God-fearing to use this money to fund churches,orphanages and widows and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.Please my beloved reach me on my private
email: mmaryarker3@yahoo.de
Mrs. Mary Parker