These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

REGARDS

From: alexwippy36@terra.es - alexwippy36@terra.es

GREETING TO YOU AND COMPLIMENT OF THE YEAR.


I will like to apologize for sending you this mail without seeking your permission. I am ALEX WIPPY and I’m 17yrs old and I am a Ghanaian. I am not completely educated I stop schooling a year ago after I completed my SSS level, though I am still interested in completing my education, I am not very education but I can try to make you understand the reason why I am seeking your help.

I was born into a wealthy family, and things have been going on well (even though my father had divorced my mother for the best reason) until last year October when my father dead a shocking death. Ever still I have been finding it hard to survive on my own, but I still get some little assistance from my father’s family member.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek your help, I was informed by my late father’s former lawyer that my father has an amount of $45million USD in a bank vault, which I have searched through my father’s file and I find out that it is true. I have gone to the bank on several occasions but they wouldn't give me attention, because they keep repeating that I am too young to forward any claim. Though what they say is true, but last week I was made to understand by a secret man from inside the bank, and he told me that the bank is trying to steal my right from me, meaning that I might loss this money if I don’t get help soon. I can’t trust any of my family members, because with a clear look from their relationship with my father when he was alive, they have always jealous his success.

I am writing to you, because I want you to help me, so that we can get this money out of African, to start another life eniterly in your country. Please if I can trust in your sincerity and honesty to help me, I will give you 30% of the total fund, including any expenses during the cause of your help.

Please only contact me on my private email address alexwippy27@yahoo.de

I will be expecting to hear from you.
Thanks
Wram Regards
ALEX

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate en www.terra.es/correo