These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Goodday/Call me

From: MR.LARRY BODRICKS - mrlarry_bodricks2@yahoo.co.uk

Goodday/Call me

I wish to accost you with a request that would be of
immense benefit to both of us. Being an Auditor general and Chairman,
Audit Committee of Scotland Bank here in United Kingdom, it is possible
that we may be attracted to make fortune out of my customer situations,
when we cannot help it, or left with no better option.

The issue I
am presenting to you is a case of my customer Mr.John Hughes, who was
an Australian citizen and a Chemical Engineer by profession, he died
since 1996, before his death, he willed a fortune to his next-of-kin.
It was most unfortunate that he and his next-of-kin died on the same
day in the Sharja plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 1996 . I am now
faced with confusion of who to pass the fortune to.

According to the
English law, the fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the
government. However, I do not belong to that school of thought which
proposes that the fortune of a deceased be given to the government.
After a thorough investigation I discovered that Mr. John Hughes's has
no other beneficiary and my investigation also proves that his company
does not know anything about this account, the amount involved is
thirty Million Pounds Sterling (£30,000,000.00).

My purpose of
contacting you is to seek your acting as the beneficiary of the will,
and lay claim the legacy of (£30,000,000.00) million pounds sterling,
which my unfortunate client bequeathed to his next-of-kin. Everything
will be left between you and I. The share would be 30% for you and 70%
for I. I would like to take a part of my share to care of the needy and
less privileged,as this is my primary objective. All I have to do is
amend all file to make you the beneficiary to the (£30,000,000.00)
million pounds sterling legacy.

Again, I feel that you may be
apprehensive and consider this amount very huge for you to defend. It
does not matter, as there are documents to back it up. I therefore
appeal to you not to obsolete this request to anybody, even if you
decline my request. Until I am sure of your consent and full
cooperation. I would prefer that we maintain all correspondence by
email and phone call.+44 704 57 06187 Email: mrlarry_bodricks1@yahoo.co.
uk

At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full
cooperation and confidentiality are all that are required for us to
take full advantage of this opportunity.

I look forward to hear from
you soon.

Yours truly,

Mr. Larry Bodricks,
Auditor General,
Bank
Of Scotland Plc.
Tel: +44 704 57 06187
Email: mrlarry_bodricks1@yahoo.
co.uk