These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: jacob cisse - jac3ci@yahoo.com

FROM:M. JACOB CISSE
Abidjan Cote d' ivoire

Dearest repectfull one

A very nice day to you with all the entire Family Members.

It is a great pleasure & interest / mutual trust I have on you that made me to contact you though we haven't meet neither seeing each other for the first time but before I decided to pick up your address to write this letter to you I prayed over it and committed every thing to the almighty God's hands for him to direct me to a well trust Worthy and God fearing person who will be my Step-Father and Mother as I am orphan. So please you should permit me to come into introduction first before this mutual relationship will be taking place hence I have made up all my mind to acknowledge you and the entire family members as my Step-Father and Mother.

I am JACOB CISSE, the only begotten son of late Chief RICHARD CISSE Royal Family who is the Chief Kindred of our community and a wealthy Cocoa Merchant here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire being one of the highest Cocoa producing country in the World. My Father is doing Exportation of the Cocoa Crushed Seed to Abroad which he harvested from his Cocoa plantation Farm areas here in our town called (Soubre in Sub-Ouest of Cote D'Ivoire) before he was poisoned to death on the last 29th December 2005 by some of our Family relatives during the end of Year Family meeting celebration as a result of envies because he inherited the Chief tittle with the Cocoa plantation Farm from his Father being the Ex-Chief of our community (Soubre) before he died on the 17th June 1987 before my Father took over the leadership title while my Mother died during delivering of her pregnant which could have be her second child When I was a baby according to what my Father told me and after then my Father
took me so special because I am his only begotten son and he cannot remarry again because it is against our traditional rules as he is the Chief he cannot brake the Law's. Before the death of my late Father on the 29th December 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.

He secretly called me on his hospital bed and reveled to me about the Huge Fund at ($12,750,000.00 United States Dollars) which he deposited in the bank here. He also explained to me that it is because of this Chief tittle with the wealth of his inherited Cocoa Plantation Farm from his Father that he was being poisoned by some of our Family relatives and should he not survive with this illness that I should quickly seek for a foreign person who will be my Step-Father and Mother in any of my Country choice where the Money will be transfer for my future living and the person that I may choose will make use of the Money to take care of me by establishing a good investment with the Money on my name over there. Now,

I am into hideout in one Christian Pentecostal Church in one interior village here where none of my Late Father's Family relatives will locate me because they are trying to wipe away my Late Father's name in existence in other for them to have enough chance to claim his wealth that is why I seek an advise from one of my school mate and went into hideout in the Church and choose you to be my Step-Father and Mother as my spirit has revealed and directed me to do in this mutual relationship which must be a very wonderful profitable venture to you by rescuing an Orphan like me and also be a guardian of my life with the Money as my Father advised me in his hospital bed before he finally gave up to the ghost but my main interested areas of the investments are these below.

1)REAL ESTATES BUSINESS

2)HOTELS

3)PETROLEUM INDUSTRY

Finally, I am honourably seeking for your Godly assistance to me through the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account information where the Money will be transfer.

2) To serve as the guardians of the Money over there in your country hence I have no knowledge about any Business.

3) To make an arrangement for me to come over there in your Country to further my
Educations.

But I am still having a little bit of fear over this communication with you based on what is happening around the Global world nowadays whether you will latter betray me or abandon me over here when the Money get transferred to your own bank account. So please you should indicate your full assurance to me that I will be well secure and save in your hand without perceiving a feeling of betrayal from you after the Money get transferred to your own bank account.

I am looking forward to have your full assurance that I will be well secure and save in your hand.

Thanks and Remained Blessed until I hear from you.

alternative email : jacob_r_cisse@yahoo.ca

Your son
JACOB CISSE


---------------------------------
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

---------------------------------
Never Miss an Email
Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started