These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dear Stewart,YOUR ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: Rev. GROSSMAN JAY - grossman_associate@hotmail.com

Dear Stewart, It is my pleasure contacting you now, as I have longed to get in touch with anybody who knew Mr. Stewart Wilson, I am Jay Grossman (Esq.) United states citizen and the personal attorney to Wilson, who died along with his family Flight AF4590 which crashed shortly after take off from Charles De Gaulle airport, outside Paris, at about 4:44 p.m. local time July 25, 2000, 10.44a.m. Eastern.

http://www.aeronautics.ru/nws002/reuters044b.htm


My client had deposited about Six Million, UK Pounds (6Million UK Pounds) at a finance house in London, while working As a crudeoil merchant in United Kingdom. Since then, there had not been any trace of claim from any person as the fund remains dormant in his account with the security company.

Although, I kept this information secret within my jurisdiction to enable me put claims and transfer the said amount through a trustworthy friend overseas whom I shall present to the bank as the bonafide next-of-kin to the deceased for a Profitable and successful project. Ever since I have been trying to locate the next of kin or any of the relatives to come forward and make this Claim, but to no avail. Please, if you are related to my client in any way or you know my client's actual relatives, re-contact me, so that I can link them up to make the claim. But if you cannot contact them, you can come up and make the claim, because I do not want the money to be forfeited, as I expect to benefit from the Money also. Do consider this and get back to me.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Please get back to me with this very email address:

corporateassociate_attorneys_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Sincerely.
Rev. Jay Grossman (Esq.) Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - Refinance $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro*Terms