These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

Are you a reliable and God fearing person

From: cathy esmith - mrscathyedwardsmith@fastermail.com

Dear Beloved One,Please use this money for thechurches,Handicaps,Helping of mankinds and less privileged. Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Katherine Edward E. Smith. I'm a 52 years old woman a Nigerian by birth and my husband is from Yemin Republic. I was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai. I was also married to Enger Edward E smith a staff working with the shell Development Company in Nigeria with a male child. My husband and our child died in a car accident some years ago. Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless homes with less privillaged. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, South Africa, Nigeria, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries. Only last time, I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire. I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer at Lagos state university teaching hospipal (LUTH). I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization. I would have enclosed to you the Current Photogragh I took because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and distributes it accordingly irrespective of your religion hence you will promise to do that accordingly. Meanwhile, my husband made deposit sum of $7.3m. with the United bank for africa plc Particularly, the Bank where my late husband had the account valued about 7.3 million dollars has issued me a notice to come over or have the account confiscated. Since i have been unsuccessful with my illness, i will entrusted the huge amount including in your care so that you can use it for the purpose. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 5% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incure during the process of collecting and distributing the money.If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as possible. May the good lord bless you and keep your family. Regards,Cathy Edward E. Smith.
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01