These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

EMAIL ME

From: thomas malcolm - bar.thoms_malcolm20000@yahoo.co.uk

MALCOLM CHAMBERS 60 Seven Sisters Road, London NW2 3PZ.Private Tel: +44 701-112-8130.Private Fax: +44-8712474203E-mail:bar.thoms_malcolm20000@yahoo.co.ukFrom: Bar. Thomas Malcolm (Esq.)
ATTENTION:
I am Barrister Thomas Malcolm personal Attorney to Ronald Lake, On the31st Of January 2000, my client and his wife Joyce Lake were involved in a Plane Crash (Alaska Airlines Flight 261) all passengers unfortunately lost Their lives, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of My client's extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.
You can read more about there death on this website below:http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/
Since it is not compulsory that the Next-of-Kin must be a bloodRelation to the deceased, hence I contacted you, be informed that aNext-of-Kin can be anybody, friends or organization etc.Presently, the Bank where the deceased (my client) had a Deposit valuedAt US$10, 500, 000.00 Million issued me a notice to provide theNext-of-Kin to my client to receive its benefit or have the accountConfiscated, so I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.
To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank asThe Next-of-Kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of This Benefit valued at US$10, 500, 000.00 Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share it; 50% to me, 40% to you, while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me via E-mail: bar.thoms_malcolm20000@yahoo.co.ukwith the Below details immediately you acknowledge the good receipt of thisMessage.
Full Name:Full Address:Tel Number:Fax Number:Mobile Number:Private Email:Occupation:Country of Origin:Marital Status:Age:Sex:
Your prompt response is highly imperative.
Yours sincerely,
Bar. Thomas Malcolm (Esq.)Malcolm Chambers.
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE