These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

I WANT YOU PRESENTED AS NEXT OF KIN TO MY LATE CLIENT

From: barrelvis davis - barrister_elvis_davis1@yahoo.co.uk

FROM BARRISTER ELVIS A DAVIS #220 Balham High Road Central London W17 7BQ United Kingdom.

Good Day Sir/Madam,

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner and I want you to bear in mind that this is not ahoax mail But I respectfully insist you read this mail carefully as I am optimistic it will open door for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.
My name is Barrister Elvis Davis,an attorney to Late Mr Williams Choudhury,a businessman based here in London.Before my client died,he made deposit the sum of USD6.5million as an investment deposit for three years 3 yrs in an account with HSBC,BANK London.On the 21st of April 2002,he was involved in a car accident with his Family in which all occupants of the vehicle died.

Since the news of his death, i have been trying to locate any member of his family to present him or her as his next of kin to the bank in order to claim his money because the bank cannot release this funds unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated by the banking guidelines but this attempt has been proved abortive and unseccessful. Unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relations died along with him at the auto- crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the Claim.The bank has notified me to come forth with his next of kin or this funds being confiscated.
On that note, i have decided to make business with you by presenting you as my client's next of kin ,for the bank to release the money to you as the next of kin or Relation of the deceased for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since i cannot locate any of his relatives and I do not want this money to go back into British Government account as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that when such money remained after four years the money will be transferred into banking treasury as Unclaimed fund or transfered to the government treasury. I decided that we should share this money, 35% for you, and 60% for me then 5% for expenses (negotiable) of this money will be for you as foreign partner. Thereafter I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated.What i want from you is your total co-operation and honesty throughout this transaction.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as next of kin to the deceased. Upon receipt of your reply I will inform the bank about you as the next of kin and the bank will contact you and send to you a text of application with the name of The deceased for you to fill and return back to them.Note: this transaction is confidential and 100% risk free. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my sincere apologies, keep my confidence and please do include the followings 1.Your full names. 2.Your Phone and Fax number 3.Age/Marital status/Occupation
4.Nationality, to enable me file in your names as the next of kin and the sole beneficiary to the above funds.

I look forward to hearing from you.My Best regards,Elvis Davis EsqReply to:barrister_elvis_davis1@yahoo.co.uk
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink