These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

Donation From Sister Veronica Waterman

From: veronica waterman - v_waterman11@yahoo.it

Donation From Sister Veronica WatermanVery expensive GreetingsFrom the Almighty Elohim. I am Mrs. Veronica Waterman of Congolese origin, I married with Mr.KUMAR GARY WATERMAN of INDIAN origin which worked with HCR(hautcommisariat of the refugies)in dimension of ivory coast during nine years before he dead in 2004. We were married during eleven years without any child before his death. He died after a short sickness which lasted only four days. Before his death we were both of enthusiasts christian.My late husband, deposited the sum of 11.2 Million $ american (Elevenmillion Two hundred and thousand Dollars american) in a Bank in Abidjan here in cote d' ivoire. The Bank also have their branch office in European which I will forward to you as i will like you to visit their office over thereto acertain the whole truth Concerning the deposit of the consignment trunk with the Bank firm.Recently, my doctor informed me that I would suffer from a serious disease: called cancer. The evil which disturbs me more is hypertension.After having known my state I decided to give these funds to a CHURCH or a person who will use this money such as I would inform it. I thus seek a CHURCH or a person of confidence which will put these funds at the services of the orphanages, widows, thus propagating the word of God and to make so that the work of GOD is maintained.The BIBLE declares that the hand is blessed which gives.I made this decision because I do not have anybody who will take care lof this money over here than to donate it to the orphan, I am at your disposal. My husband were Indian and I never had the occasion to also know his parents.Me I do not have any close relations only some cousins lonitaine in whom I do not have any confidence reason for which I make this decision. Ido not fear death consequently I know that I will join the father celeste. I know that I will be in the kingdom of God Un verse of the BIBLE says this:"God will defend my cause and I will remain in his peace".As soon as I receive your answer I would send to you the contact of theBank here in Abidjan. I will also join a letter of authority which will prove to you that I benefit current of this fund.I want that you and your family always requests for me so that GOD is always my hope.My happiness is that I lived a life of worthy Christian. why I serve GOD must serve it in the spirit and the truth. Please remain in the prayer all your life.To contact me with the address e-mail, v_waterman11@yahoo.it or you can contact my Barrister's website so that you will take a look at it , www.justicechamber.2itb.com for more information go true this site and be back to me, please I reassure that you will act as consequence as I evoked Ci-high. While expect receiving your answer May GOD bless you.Currently, I reside in a residence of Abidjan in cote d'ivoire.Yours sister,Sister Veronica Waterman. Contact Bellow The Barrister, and the Doctor where i am nowBellow,Dr.S.SamE-mail, ekogenhospital_homestead1@yahoo.comwww.ekogenhospital.homestead.com
_________________________________________________________________
Sur Windows Live Ideas, découvrez en exclusivité de nouveaux services en ligne... si nouveaux qu'ils ne sont pas encore sortis officiellement sur le marché !
http://ideas.live.com